Thursday, April 03, 2008

Riot in my Skull

Do you ever feel like you have so many things you want to do, so many projects you want to start, so much you want to learn and express that your skull is going to explode? Well I certainly do. Maybe it's this whole spring thing, new beginnings full of possibility. Maybe it has to do with how much things are changing in my life, hell I'm getting married in a couple of months! Whatever it is, it's keeping me up at night. Designing sweaters and socks in my head, planning the little garden patch we're going to have in front of the apartment, stressing out about all the things we haven't done for the wedding yet...it's all a little much. Can't we just go on the honeymoon now? Sigh.


Ok, no more stress, here, look at a pancake!:




Mmmm, pancakes. The fiancee and I have started a blog together about food, it's called Vegan Caliente. We're big into food and trying out new recipes so I thought it would be a fun thing for us to do together. So please come visit and say hi!


Meanwhile, I'm knitting things that look like this:




Any guesses what I'm making? And yes, it is knit, even if it does look like an egg layed by a shag carpet monster!

3 comments:

ellie said...

Yes, I know exactly what that feels like! For the shag egg, I was thinking it was a cuddly fake breast... Or earwarmer. Whichever...

Nomsa said...

I am going to guess a bath poof.

I like ellie's idea of a cuddly fake breast though.

JFibers said...

OHHHHH.... I know, I know!!! But of course I can't think of the name for the life of me. What the heck is that thing called? The little creature from Star Wars or Star Trek or one of those science fiction shows that I've never seen... a tr. a trid. a triddle? a trin. a tind. a trindle? oh for goodness sake...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...