Saturday, May 24, 2008

The socks of sanity




So when you're 9 days away from your wedding, no matter how large or small the event, there is a certain level of stress that can be expected. I think I'm dealing with it pretty well, my brain hasn't exploded or anything. The boy has a friend whose fiancee went crazy before the wedding and had a total mental breakdown and a delusion that she was Eminem. Yeah, she had to be hospitalized. Fiancee keeps saying that if I go nuts I'll totally think I'm Hello Kitty.





So I needed a project that would keep me sane and relatively calm, socks to the rescue! Nice plain, lovely little stockinette socks to ward away all evils and people who want to bring their kids to our wedding. Oh seriously.

If you've stopped by the blog before you can probably guess what yarn I'm using. Panda Cotton! I'm using the Red Cinnamon colorway and I've just started the toe decreases. Ok, back to the sock mines!

6 comments:

Crystal Palace Yarns said...

I think a Hello Kitty knitter walking down the aisle could be "charming" - LOL (just kidding!)

I hope you'll have someone taking photos you can share.

Have a wonderful wedding and we'll get some Panda Soy to you ASAP when the shipment arrives!

Wedding Hugs,

Susan

Veronica said...

I love that yarn, and I'm not generally a big fan of pink, but I am going to have to check out that colorway.

Congratulations on your wedding!

melissa said...

wow, i can't believe your wedding is so soon! i hope you'll share photos!

JFibers said...

I can't believe it's that close to your wedding date... I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see the photos.

torrance said...

sanity is overrated sweetheart :) I bet the sock'll look great when they're finished

JFibers said...

Are you back yet from your trip? Missed you at the last knit night. Hope things went smoothly and I'm anxious to hear/read all about the big day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...