Sunday, June 08, 2008

Vegan Wedtastic - Part 1





Hey, I'm a Mrs. now! Long time no blog, I've been a wee bit busy :). The wedding was wonderful and there are a crap ton of pictures from all sorts of people's camera's to go through but I wanted to share some before too much time slipped away.



Here's some of my friends from SoCal and I up to no good as usual a few days before the wedding:


My "little brother" who I've been friends with since I was 5 and he was 2:




Outside of First Avenue:



Me and m'lady:




She was such a huge help, we couldn't have done it without her, she totally rocked the flower arrangements:










The Big Day (there are better pictures to come later but they're mostly on other people's cameras):




Well, that's it for now, and hey, I actually had time to knit this week!

14 comments:

Veronica said...

Congratulations! That is a stunning blue dress- I wish I could pull off a color like that. I end up looking really red in the face, for some reason. You look fantastic.

craftyminx said...

Yay congrats!!!

Amethyst said...

Congratulations!

NomsaKnits said...

congrats!!

And that is an amazing dress. Love the color!

torrance said...

Congratulations sweetheart!

Michele said...

Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and oceans of happiness!!

-Julia

Senja said...

Congrats!

Flan said...

Congrats! You look gorgeous!

LotusKnits said...

Congrats!! That's awesome!


*hugs*

ellie said...

Congratulations!

katherine coryell said...

You look amazing in your dress, and you guys make a pretty cute couple. I'm so happy for you, can't wait to see more pics!

JFibers said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm super uper happy for you! You had a great glow last night at knit night that I had to come and check out the pics from the big day. Your dress is amazing and I can't wait to see more. Congratulations and I'm glad to have you back at knitting....
: )

Süßstoff said...

Congratulations!!! (I can't believe I missed this post before!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...