Saturday, June 14, 2008

Interweave Crochet Preview - Yum!

I love crochet. I knit a lot more than I crochet these days, but I still love to pick up the hook every once and a while, and not just for amigurumi. I have yet to make a garment though, mostly because I have an aweful time getting gauge with crochet. But some of these lovelies in the new Interweave Crochet might just get me past my garment fear:




This is the Midsummer's Dream Camisole by Amie Hirtes and I must have it!




Also made of awesome is the Flirty 30's Tank Top by Mary Beth Temple. It's gorgeous but I don't know how well I can pull off a drop waist.





The Gladiolus Vest by Robyn Chachula is another must have, I love the little buckle closure!

1 comment:

nillakitty said...

Man, these really make me want to crochet... I don't always like the texture of crochet (as a knitter), but these are gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...