Sunday, June 22, 2008

Those things that go on your feet





Yes, I finished my Socks of Sanity! I already blogged about these on the Vegan Sock KAL so I'll spare you the details if you've already read about them. All I'll say is that I absolutley adore them!


Ok, so I can finally talk about one of the secret projects I've been working on! I present to you, the Trail Mix Socks:






I need to take better pictures now that there's actual light in the apartment but I wanted to at least show one pic of them. These are men's socks knit in Maizy and I designed them for the Crystal Palace site, cool eh? I'll post about these again when the pattern is up, eeeh, I'm so excited!


On a completely unrelated note, I finally saw the piece of crochet graffiti I keep hearing about on the Lake Street Bridge:




I was on a walk to Corazon, this really cool little shop in Minneapolis, and on the way back I finally spotted it. I wonder who crocheted this piece?

4 comments:

yoel said...

Those trail mix socks look so cuddly and perfect! And the cables look like such fun!

torrance said...

Nice work kala!

Cass said...

LOVE the sock!! can't wait for the pattern! loverly.

nillakitty said...

Mmmmmm... socks! Those look delicious.

And I wish we had crochet grafitti here! Maybe I'll have to start leaving some knitted grafitti around...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...