Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Knit Pink for Boobies!

knitpink2

Hey all, just a quick post to let you know that I have a spankin' new sock pattern up at Knit Pink called the Mossinette Socks. If you haven't heard, Knit Pink is a new site that sells pattern pdfs and donates the proceeds to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, so check it out and see if any of the patterns catch your eye! The socks use (of course) 2 skeins of Panda Cotton and are super easy to knit but keep your interest with a touch of patterning. Here's the Ravelry Link.

knitpink4

Oh, and I got a comment about my slacking about posting more wedding pics, sorry, I'll get to that soon, I promise! I'm still waiting for my friend to e-mail me some pics so yeah. Plus, I'm pretty slack-tastic. :)

-

4 comments:

torrance said...

Awww! I love those socks, and boobies. Great job sweety!

LotusKnits said...

The socks look great! Love that colorway!

affectioknit said...

Awesome socks!

Christina Marie Dennis said...

Thanks for contributing your pattern to Knit Pink! It's wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...