Monday, July 14, 2008

Swappy Madness!

Long time no post, at least for me, I just got back a few days ago from a mini-vacation up at my parents' place. There was much fun and much stash enhancement (more on that in another post - and it's spinning related!). And look what was waiting for me when I got back:


vegswap1


It's my package from the Ravelry Veg*n Craft*n Summer Swap! Everydayautumn was my partner and she sent such a lovely and thoughtful package! There's yarn for mittens (SWTC Pure), chocolate that I can actually eat (and did within minutes of opening the package), monkey stickers, tea, a fan, spices, and a really cute notebook, yay!

-

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hey, I think that you promised us more wedding pictures several weeks ago......so.......please share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...