Friday, August 15, 2008

Can't Knit, Clowns Will Eat Me

Ok, maybe not, but I can't knit today anyway! You see, I'm not in any way a fast knitter, and for me to be as far on my vest as I am in a week means that I've been knitting a ton. So much that I've shmungled my shoulder and have to take at least a day off. When I work too much on anything (sewing or yarn stuff) I feel it in my shoulder (usually the right one) and then the pain travels up the side of my neck at up my face to my ear. Sounds fun, eh?

I actually didn't knit very much yesterday, I was out with Mr. Husband most of the day, I even went to a yarn store I hadn't been to before, Linden Hills Yarn. It definately wasn't my cup of tea. The store was pretty messy and all of my lovely vegan yarns were waaay more expensive there than at the other stores I frequent. But then we had falafel sammies at Holy Land and all was right with the world again!

-

2 comments:

Tracie said...

Ugh. Sounds like you may have a pinched nerve somewhere. Hope you get to feeling better. A day without knitting or crocheting is like a day without sunshine! Ha. :)

I struggle with carpal tunnel. If I do a lot of crocheting, both my hands usually end up tingling and the right wrist, where it's worse, usually hurts for a few days.

Amethyst said...

I hope you feel better soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...