Thursday, August 21, 2008

FO: Ravelympics Badia!

Holy crap, I'm done! I was starting to have my doubts because I had to take a few days off and I've just been generally busy the last few weeks (you know how I hate that). But today, while recovering from a super fun day at Valleyfair, I finished up my Ravelympics project.







The pattern is Badia, a free pattern from the lovely folks at Berroco. The yarn is the super nice GGH Bali, a cotton-poly blend. Overall, I'm happy with how it came out but the bust area could definitely fit better, I should have left out the bust increases due to my lifetime membership to the itty bitty titty committee. It's so hard choosing what size to knit because my bust is so small (even with the uber padded bras I tend to wear) but I have definite hips to deal with. But it's ok and in all honesty, I'll be wearing this in the fall under a jacket so it doesn't have to fit perfectly. Perfectionist I am not, especially when it's something for me. Oh, and better pictures are coming but Mr. Husband is working crap shifts all week so he's not super available to be my personal photographer.






-

4 comments:

Veronica said...

Nice!

And as far as boobs go... I used to have leetle ones, but then I had a baby. Now all my cute, don't-need-a-bra clothes don't fit. :P

affectioknit said...

Soo cute!!! and orange too!!! Love it!!!

Amethyst said...

It looks good. :)

Tracie (mscrochets) said...

Beautifully done! And congrats on finishing in time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...