Saturday, August 30, 2008

Trail Mix Socks!!!

Yay, my first design with Crystal Palace is up and ready to go, I'm so excited!!!






The pattern is called Trail Mix Socks and they are sized for men. I used 2 skeins of Maizy in the earth colorway and they would work great in Panda Cotton or Panda Soy as well. It's an easy pattern to knit and makes for some very handsome socks if I do say so myselft, and the husband loves them so that's always nice! Those are actually my feet in the picture above, so it'll work for ladies with larger feet as well (I wear a US size 10 shoe).





I'm so glad I can finally share this free pattern with you, it's been in the works for a while. Here's the Ravely link too!


-

1 comment:

Ninni said...

ooh, that's so cool. I want those socks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...