Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Cutty McHaircut




You know, I've had just about every haircut on the planet: shag, super long with layers, uber butch, shaved head, and just about every color from black to purple...but I've been stuck in a rut lately so I decided my long locks had to go! I've gone with something fun and cutesy that's hopefully pretty easy to take care of. And the girl who cut it was super awesome! The salon doesn't have a site for me to link to, but if you're local it's Pusch, on the same block as Izzy's and Choo Choo Bobs.






I'd forgotten how much I love having short hair, it doesn't take five hundred years to wash and dry it and my head feels so light! Ok, one last picture because I look like a fish girl in it:






-

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Look at you!! Beautiful! I love it. It's so now :)

torrance said...

I really like it! You look do pretty <3

Amethyst said...

Nice, it suits you. :)

Anne said...

Love it!

affectioknit said...

I love the new do! Perfect for you!

Ninni said...

Looks great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...