Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hats for 7 Long




If you've been following my blog for any length of time you probably know that I loves me some podcasts and that Stash and Burn is one of my faves. In a July episode, they introduced a project to collect knit and crochet hats for the kids in Jenny's oncology ward, called the 7 Long Project. So of course I decided to hook up some hats for the kids and I used my modified version of the Boy Beanie from the Happy Hooker book. I used various soft acrylics from the stash including Vanna's Choice, Caron Simply Soft, and Bernat Satin. I love how the hats came out, I made them in a few different sizes for kids of different ages. So check that out if you have some time to knit/crochet up one or more hats for a great cause.

-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...