Monday, September 15, 2008

Knits and Crochets to Come

Since I'm working on a bunch of stuff I can't blog about and my Tree Jacket is at a very un-exciting place:







...Let's talk about new stuff that's come out that I need to make!


From the Fall Interweave Crochet that's not out yet:


Northern Dreams Pullover by Julia Vaconsin






Natalia by Stephanie Japel from the Mission Falls booklet, The Dreamer:







Have a Cupcake hat by Craftyminx (So amazingly cute, as soon as I find the right shade of brown vegan fingering weight yarn that pattern is mine!):





So yes, these are the things I'm excited about getting on my needles and hooks in the very near future. But Kala you say, why nothing from the new Knitty? Um, because there are a lot of things I like (and some things I think I like) from the Fall issue and really, doesn't every blogger and her pink poodle review the new Knitty when it comes out?

-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...