Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Itty Bitty Gifts

Baby gifts are the best, they're tiny, cute, and take no time at all to knit or crochet up. Latest examples:

mshower1

The hat is the Little Pumpkin hat from Susan B. Anderson's super awesome book, Itty Bitty Hats. I seriously love this book, there are so many great gift ideas for all types of cute little baby hats. The yarn is a lovely orange shade of Knit Picks Shine Worsted and it's crazy soft, I love me some pima cotton!

mshower3

The socks are from a pattern I've used before, the Baby Fixation Socks. I do them a bit differently though, I knit them on dpns instead of the circs and I work the heel a little more like a traditional heel. I used a stripey orange shade of Cascade Fixation that I got in a swap sometime last year. Yay for babies! (As long as they belong to someone else!)

-

3 comments:

Guinifer said...

So itty-bitty, and so cute!

torrance said...

Veeeery cute sweety!

The Elusive Loo said...

Just found your blog. Love the baby knitting. I like knitting baby stuff because of how quickly items take shape.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...