Friday, November 28, 2008

An Etsy Little Christmas

Did you all have a nice Thanksgiving? Ours was great, it was just the two of us so it was totally stress free. And there was pie, everything is better with pie, right? So in honor of the busiest and most horrifying shopping day of the year, I thought I'd cruise around Etsy and report back on cool gift ideas. Now I have to say that I haven't actually ordered any of this stuff, I'm just putting thing out there for ideas. Enjoy!


From Funky Quail, we have this awesome Knitting Ninja shirt:




RJ Charms has tons of stitch markers for sale, including these Winter Mittens ones:


Glass pendants from Pam Loudy, I have one of her necklaces that I bought at a craft show and I love it, it's gorgeous and really high quality:



For the cute veggie in your life, this adorable necklace from Julep115:



Emmakat has lots of lovely beaded jewelry and handmade cards, but I really love these gift tags:







This Soy Girl print from Paul Chung is very tempting, there's also a Soy Boy print:




I love these Hanukkah cards from PressaRussa, so sassy!:




And finally, owl themed cards from Alidesign:





Well, I hope this stuff sparks some gifty ideas for those who want to buy handmade this year!
-

3 comments:

Emma K. Nolan said...

Thanks for featuring my gift tags! I love reading your blog, seeing my tags here was an unexpected treat!

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for including the Knitting Ninja shirt!

A Blond And A Torch said...

What a great post--I especially enjoyed the Knitting Ninja t-shirt!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...