Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Forbidden!!!

Am I the only person who forbids people from reading their blog? The question was asked in the comments if husband reads this and wouldn't that spoil the surprise, but no, he absolutely doesn't read my blog. He didn't even know I had one until fairly recently and I asked him not to read it and he's very good about respecting stuff like that. I have to be able to blog about and show pictures of stuff I'm making for him (and complain about him if I need to, tee hee) so he has to keep out. No husbands allowed! Well, none that are married to me anyway. But here's the weird thing with me, I have no problem blogging and having all sorts of people read it, but I would feel totally weird if my husband or mom (nope, she doesn't read it either) or somebody like that read what I was writing. Ew, it gives me the creeps just to think about it! Maybe because I would feel like I had to censor myself or something. Or I'm just insane. My husband is totally opposite from me in that way though, he leaves e-mails open and walks away from the computer and leaves his stuff laying around and doesn't care at all if I go through it. Not that I do. Much. Ahem.

3 comments:

Julia O'C said...

I'm with you on this one. Actually, I'm not sure I'd want *any* members of my family to read my blog!!

Nicola said...

I know my husband AND my parents read my blog but I don't usually feel the need to censor myself! I suppose if I was knitting something for them, I'd want it to be a surprise, but apart from that I'm fine with it.

Trinity said...

Hi Kala! I just discovered your blog through Ravelry. When I first started blogging my friends and family were the only people that read my blog and it was a great way for them to know about what was going on with me since I was in Boston and they were in Minneapolis. I'm in Minneapolis now and have more readers then just family and friends. The only people that I have been a bit leary of sharing my blog with have been co-workers because it seems I would be more likely to complain about them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...