Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Holiday Progress


Since the mister was working late last night, I had a big chunk of time to work on his skull scarf after I came home from the gym. I had already finished the body of the thing so I worked on the intarsia panels and actually finished one:





The intarsia was very slow going but not really difficult and I think it came out pretty good for my first attempt.

In husband sock news, I have one done and have started the second one:





And finally, I started something for my mother in law, a one row scarf:




I'm really loving how this is coming out and totally want one for myself. I'm using James C. Brett Marble Chunky in the Majesty colorway with US size 10 needles. The pattern is awesome, pretty mindless but not as much as garter so it doesn't make me insane. And that's always a good thing!
-

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I'd give anything to look and be able to wear that red coat in the last post, well the thought makes me feel good. love the pattern .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...