Friday, November 14, 2008

Too Much Pretty!

New Twist Collective and Winter preview of Interweave, way too much pretty!

Interweave must haves:



Washington Square Vest by Simona Merchant-Dest




Climbing Vines Pullover by Joƫlle Meier Rioux


There's a scary number of things from the new Twist Collective that I want to knit. But here are my absolute faves:




Sylvi by Mari Muinonen. This is so perfectly eccentric, I must have it! It would probably take me seven years to knit but I don't care!




Vivan by Ysolda Teague. Man, I love just about anything Ysolda designs, she is way too talented for her own good!





Kingscot by Norah Gaughan.



Vaila by Gudrun Johnston. This looks so comfy and cozy while still looking put together.

2 comments:

Senja said...

I love Sylvi too! I want it in a bad way:)

Lolly said...

Goodness, last week was so full of goodies with all of these wonderful previews and new patterns. I can't decide what I want to queue up - all of them, perhaps? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...