Friday, December 05, 2008

Biscotti!





I blogged about these on Vegan Caliente, the blog I have with my husband, but they were so good that I had to talk about them here too! I haven't made biscotti since high school when we made them in our foods and nutrition class (lame class, but it sparked by interest in cooking at home.) The recipe for these Peanut and Chocolate Biscotti is from the Christmas Cookies special issue of Better Homes and Gardens, I love those special issues that come out around the holidays. It's a great recipe and only required a sub for the eggs to make them vegan. I like my biscotti with a tall frosty glass of soymilk, not the traditional cup of coffee (I hate hot coffee, it's just gross!) and I have a feeling that this batch isn't going to last very long!


-

2 comments:

affectioknit said...

Those look so yummy! I'll definitely be trying 'em!

Senja said...

MMMM Those look great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...