Wednesday, December 31, 2008
1. I married my best friend in the whole wide world.
2. I used Weight Watchers and got to my goal weight (and even a bit lower).
3. I started designing for Crystal Palace.
4. I've made some big scary exciting plans for next year (more on that at a later date....)
5. Got to see friends that I haven't seen in years (can't they just move California a bit closer to Minnesota, it doesn't seem too much to ask!)
The not so good:
1. Losing Willard, Shane's father.
2. Watching his side of the family implode and then try to pick up the pieces and go on with life.
New Years has never been a big holiday for me, not really for Shane either, but it's fun to look back at the year and think about all the possibility and hope that a new year brings. I don't drink and Shane's been a straight edge kid since way back when so there won't be any bubbly here, (we even forgot to pick up some sparkling apple cider) but here's to a wonderful new year full of new beginnings and appreciation for what we already have!
Love you all!!!
Posted by VeganCraftastic at 2:45 PM