Sunday, December 14, 2008

Skull Scarf = Done!!!



My skull scarf is done!!! I've been working on this thing for what seems like forever since I could only work on it when Shane was at work or I was at Borealis. I hope he likes it! The pattern is called Jolly Roger and it's from the book Picture Perfect Knits by Laura Birek. This was my very first time doing intarsia and I can't really say I love the technique but I really like the results. So yeah, I'll be doing it again but I still like stranded knitting better. The yarn I used was Caron Simply Soft Eco and I loved it, it's soft but a bit more sturdy than regular Simply Soft. I'm just glad it's finally done, now I can go back to watching this horrible Christmas movie on tv where Melissa Joan Hart kidnaps Mario Lopez for the holidays. Yeah, it's as bad as it sounds.

-

3 comments:

torrance said...

That's just perfect!
I NEED to get that book too.

Great job sweetheart!

Julia O'C said...

The scarf is fabulous!

tina said...

That is the coolest scarf! I love it! Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...