Saturday, January 24, 2009

All hail Zuma!



Earlier this week, my last Christmas present (finally!!!) arrived and I absolutely love it. It's my very first official knitting bag and it's beyond awesome. It's the Zuma bag from Namaste that my husband ordered for me way back in November. I of course had to choose purple (eggplant to be exact) which is a limited edition color that wasn't going to be available until mid January. But it was well worth the wait!




The bag is vegan of course (duh!) and is made from "pvc-free animal friendly faux leather." It makes me really happy that they throw in the animal friendly part in the description :) The material is super soft too, some synthetics can be gross but this bag feels really nice.

And there's storage potential galore:





Here she is holding my Tree Jacket (still not finished btw):




I can't wait for the weather to get a bit less horrid (it's -.4 right now) so I can take my bag out for a nice walk at settle into the Tea Garden for a while, sipping a coconut mung bean shake and knitting the afternoon away...
-

7 comments:

Julia O'C said...

Oooooh, that bag is fabulous!! But I mean, really, really fabulous.

Julia O'C said...

I just had to tell you that I ordered one! I ordered the Cali Newport in peacock. I'm so excited! I've never really carried a purse before but I think this will change all that. Thanks for the inspiration!

nicolaknits said...

I took a look at those bags and they're great! I see elann.com sells some of them too. V tempting - maybe for a birthday gift to myself!

Michele said...

Isn't the color great! I love mine!

affectioknit said...

It's adorable and it's purple!!!

Emma said...

I love the purple and blue color combo, you have to finish the tree sweater so you can wear these together! :P

beatnik said...

ooooohhhh! i love your new bag! its such a wonderful concept, color, and style. mad props. ooh and i got the iron on transfers! they are even more killer than i could have imagined, and they boyfriend loves the turtle one! thanks again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...