Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Out of Commission




So I totally crippled myself again the other day, bleh! I've had a bad back since I was a kid and it doesn't take much to aggravate it, way too much knitting definitely did the trick! I was ok yesterday (except for some hand pain that I was ignoring) until I was at Tuesday knitting night and started to get horrendous back cramps and had to leave early. So today I've banned myself from any activity that involves repetitive arm/hand motion (no knitting, crochet, sewing, embroidery...) I also can't really cook or clean so I'm not sure what I'm going to do all day. I finished the last new book I had so I don't really have anything to read either. Sigh.


OK, onto good stuff! Check out the super cute bracelet I won from a contest on being me is what I do best:


(I love it, thanks again!)

And I never blogged about the new addition to my stitch marker tin, Ms. Pacman and ghosts from Scarymerry's Etsy shop:




Check out her shop, she's got a ton of cute stuff, I need moooore! Although my stitch marker tin is looking a bit full:


It's the best little tin ever though, I got it from United Noodles (love that place, and it's pretty close to Depth of Field, muah ha ha!):


Ok, my back is starting to tighten up so I'm off to a heating pad and day full of this:




-

5 comments:

yoel said...

I want Ms. Pacman and the gobbly things! So cute!

nicolaknits said...

No Knitting! How awful. I love those Pacman stitch markers - enough to brighten your day.

Julia O'C said...

I'm sorry about your back! Hope you feel better very soon.

craftyminx said...

sorry you've hurt yourself, but those are super cute stitch markers!

gleek said...

gah! hope you feel better soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...