Saturday, January 17, 2009

Yarnburger with Soy Cheese



Yum, is there anything better than a nice vegan burger with an organic bun and a slice of soy cheese? Okay, this one is made of yarn, but still! I started this last night as a present for my dad's birthday (which also happens to be Groundhogs Day), I didn't use a pattern because I just felt like making it up as I went along. I used stash yarn for this and I think it's kind of funny that I had all the colors to make a burger. The bun is organic cotton, the lettuce, ketchup, tomato, and burger pattie are all acrylic and the cheese slice is soy yarn.





Cute, eh?

-

6 comments:

affectioknit said...

What FUN! I know a little girl who would love one of those...

Julia O'C said...

That is adorable!

JFibers said...

Love, Love, Love it!!!

gleek said...

ha! i love it!

Nanette said...

How cute! It looks good enough to eat!

torrance said...

That is so great Kala!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...