Saturday, February 07, 2009

FO: Slouch for All Seasons




My friends, slouchyness has finally been achieved! I know I've said I have a big head here before, but it really is true. I've tried on slouchy hats in stores and they either fit like tight skull caps or don't even go on my head. Yeah. And the ones I've knit myself haven't been any better. Until now! I've found the perfect pattern with the perfect mods to make a hat sized for my medicine ball head!



The pattern is A Slouch for All Seasons by Melissa LaBarre and it's just great. It's fun to knit and has really clear and concise directions. I used a thicker yarn than called for, some Cotton Ease in plum, and larger needles once I got past the ribbing. I love the result, it's actually slouchy on me! I got the husband to take a picture of the back for me:





I love it so much I'm actually wearing it as I'm typing this :)

-

1 comment:

Lolly said...

This is so cute! Love yours in purple. I have it in my queue :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...