Thursday, February 05, 2009

I aim to please

Just a quick post to answer some questions I got about the fabric I used in some of my bags. The squirrel print is a Japanese fabric I bought at my local store, Treadle, but I found it online by searching for "japanese squirrel fabric." I found it for sale here at Miss Matabi but I've never ordered from them so yeah.

The bird fabric was a little harder to track down. I couldn't remember who makes it and I cut off all the selvedges so I had to do a lot of searching. I finally found it at eQuilter, the collection is called Feathered Friends and it comes in a couple of different colors. I used to order from eQuilter all the time, I totally recommend them, they're fast and they donate a portion of their profits to various charities. Whew, ok!

-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...