Thursday, February 26, 2009

Spring Pattern Aniticipation

I have mixed feelings about Spring. Of course I love that Winter is over and it starts to warm up here, but it also means the joy of seasonal allergies. I think I just can't win here in Minnesota! Ah well, at least I can dream about all the cute Spring/Summer knitting. Here's what I'm excited about:




Premiere V-Neck Lace Medalion Tunic by Pam Allen. It's in the Classic Elite booklet Round Pond and I love it. I don't have the booklet yet but I did get a gift certificate to the Yarnery for Valentines Day, hee hee! I love the boobie detailing on this top, I think it might look scary if you had a big chest but I think it might work on me.





And from the same booklet, the Soft Linen Side to Side Skirt by Kat Coyle. I've never knit a skirt before and have no idea if I could pull off the look, but I love it.




I really like lots of stuff in Norah Gaughan 4 but this is one of my faves, it's called Flower Child.




Nolicare from the Berroco booklet Linen Picnic.




Blouson by Cirilia Rose from the same booklet. So cute!

So much cuteness, but what are you looking forward to knitting for the warmer months?


-

1 comment:

yoel said...

The medallion top could definitely get a bit peek-a-boo scary with a big chest. I love the last hippie-ish top!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...