Thursday, February 05, 2009



Whoo, I did some beading last night! I really should have been working on my scarf that I have to have done by the 15th to donate, but, well, you know how that goes. This necklace is from a kit I got at the Bead Monkey a while back, it was a lot of manipulating little split rings so it wasn't too hard but it was a little tedious. It came out nice but I don't know if it's really my style so it'll probably end up being a present for my mom (mothers day always sneaks up on me).


I also did some sewing last night, see the cute squirrels:




And birds:





-

6 comments:

affectioknit said...

All so pretty!

Veronica said...

Love the beading! Where did you get the bird and squirrel fabric? I must have it!

NomsaKnits said...

I second Veronica, where did you get that great fabric?

Also, thanks for the recommendation for the banner. I totally purchased one from their etsy shop last night and am soooo excited for it to come!

yoel said...

All very cute! Especially the squirrels :)

Rachel said...

Love the squirrel fabric!

torrance said...

I like the drawstring pouches. Are they lined? the squirrel fabric is very cute

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...