Friday, March 06, 2009

Birthday Necklace!


I decided this year for my birthday (March 11, mark you calendars, ha ha!) that I would get some of the things I've been eyeing on Etsy for a while. The first thing I ordered arrived today and was packaged beautifully:




It's the Shoots and Leaves necklace from Emmakat's Etsy shop and I looove it, it's so pretty! Here's a pic of it on, do you know how hard it is to take a picture of a necklace you're wearing?:






It's very cute and beautifully made, I'll definitely be ordering from her again, here's more stuff available from her shop that I love:


















-

3 comments:

Emma said...

Yay! I'm glad you like it. It's great to see some pics from the other end of the order. And, wow, thanks for the big post about me! :)

yoel said...

Gorgeous!

PS- you have an award on yoelknits

Rachel said...

Love the necklace, so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...