Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Nesting Pattern




Yay, I'm finally done with my Nesting pattern! My tester, Yuliya Sullivan, did a great job and I couldn't have done it without her. Like I said in my previous post, this pattern has been in the works for quite a while and I'm very happy to see it finally released! I designed this with the idea that I wanted a cute way to use up leftover sock yarn (I always have leftovers, I like short socks). I also wanted to find a cute use for novelty yarn and I think the nests are a great way to use any crazy yarn you might have hiding in your stash.



The pattern is a great value, it includes instructions for knitting a mama bird, baby bird, large nest, small nest, and eggs, all for $5. You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry or on Etsy.

enjoy!

-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...