Friday, March 13, 2009

Project Spectrum: March



I bet most of you have heard of Project Spectrum, but if not, check it out, it's a very cool project and I'm very excited about participating! For March and April, the themes are North, Green, Stones/Gems/Rocks, Winter, and Earth. I decided to make a bracelet:



This is a very special bracelet for me, I bought the beads last summer on our honeymoon in Duluth (North) at the cute little bead shop, Bead Harbor. I thought the pretty yellow and green glass beads would work beatfully together in a bracelet, and I think I was right! I love how it came out and it fits really nicely too:



And I was lucky enought that I bought just enough of the green beads to make a second bracelet for my etsy shop:



Yay for new inspiration!

-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...