Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Stars Go Blue

Have any of you tried to snag a Treasury on Etsy? If you don't know, a Treasury is a collection of favorite items on etsy that members make and post, some of them even end up on the front page, it's great exposure for shops. I love etsy and am always being tempted by cute stuff and I finally got to do a Treasury, you have to wait until the list is below 333 and it's always over 700 when I look so I was pretty lucky last night. Anyway, check it out, it's called The Stars Go Blue and it highlights items from my fellow members of the Vegan Etsy Team:


The Stars Go Blue






This is just a little screen shot, click the link to see the real thing, and if you like it you can leave some comment love on the Treasury!

-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...