Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Wee Preview




I've been working on this pattern set for quite a while but I wanted to show a quick peek of what's to come! The pattern is for a set of two birds (a baby and a mama), nests in three sizes, and eggs, all knit. It's going to be sold through Ravelry and Etsy and will be my first for sale pattern, yay! I'm hoping to release it April 1st at the latest, I just need to pretty up the pattern and work on pictures. I even had a tester on this one, aren't I fancy :)




-

7 comments:

affectioknit said...

So CUTE!!!

yoel said...

All of it is so adorable!

JFibers said...

Super cool... Love the "plumpness" of the birds. Don't want to call them fat, might make them feel bad.

nicolaknits said...

Those are lovely, and seem very appropriate for the time of year.

Cathy said...

very cute! Love the yarn color you used for the birds!!

RC said...

so SO cute! must make!
and btw, I totally test knit for you

Turtle said...

so cute

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...