Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekend Fun




Shane had one of his rare weekends off this last week, yay! We decided to finally make the trip to the American Swedish Institute in Minneapolis for the Bohus knitting exhibit. And we even got to go for free since we used a museum pass from the library. The exhibit was very cool, very inspiring, I wish I could post pictures but photography isn't allowed in the museum. Curses! My favorite thing was a yellow and pink sweater, it's not a color combo I would really think of as working but it totally did! Here's Shane and me being dorks outside of the museum:




On Saturday we went to see Watchmen, a movie we've been wanting to go to for a while but Shane's schedule hasn't been pretty lately. I wasn't sure I would like this movie, I'd heard lots of mixed reviews and I haven't read the graphic novel. But I ended up really liking it, very cool and entertaining. After the movie, we had dinner at Holy Land, mmmmm falafel!


Ugh, I'm so tired right now, I just got back from the gym and the workout totally kicked my butt. I've been naughty and haven't made it to the gym anywhere near as much as I should lately so I know I'm in for some soreness the next few days.


-

1 comment:

Julia O'C said...

Aw! That sounds like such a nice weekend. And what a great guy to go to a knitting exhibit. I hope you two get more weekends like that in the near future!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...