Thursday, April 02, 2009

FO: Reclamation Scarfette




I've actually been done with this since March 23rd, but I was waiting until it was a bit sunnier to take pictures. This is my Reclamation scarf, the pattern is by the awesomeness that is Stephanie Japel. The pattern is great, very easy to follow and I love that it works in any yarn and any gauge. The yarn is something I'm in love with and need more of, it's Queensland Collection's Haze and it's made from 60% corn, 40% cotton. The corn really lightens up the yarn, the same scarf in 100% cotton would have been much heavier. It was a dream to knit with, no hand problems or anything, and the colors are so gorgeous! If you're local, they sell it at Borealis.





-

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

Hey,
this is lovely!! The colorways in this yarn are soooo nice- I'll have to check it out!

torrance said...

very nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...