Wednesday, April 15, 2009

FO: Tree Jacket

Um, finally :)





Yes, it's finally done, the Tree Jacket that has somehow taken seven months to knit! And of course now it's totally too hot to wear it, boo hoo! But this is Minnesota so the weather could always go crazy and I'll get a chance to give this baby a spin around town. And if not, Fall is always around the corner. I love this sweater though, it's a great color, much prettier in person, and it was fun to knit.




Pattern: Tree Jacket by Zephyr Style

Yarn: 4 skeins of Berroco Comfort in Agean Sea
Needles: US 8 and US 6

Size: Small (32"-35")


Mods: I changed the neck to be more of a turtleneck, I tried it as written but it was too floppy and I didn't like it. I also did the sleeves in stockinette instead of garter and added some ribbing at the bottom.



-

9 comments:

yoel said...

Very cute! Looks very relaxed and fun, *and* it looks like it was relaxing and fun to knit.

Emma said...

So cute! I think I may have already commented before about how much I love that color!

Julia O'C said...

Love it! And it looks great on you, too!!

Michele said...

Looks great! That's a good color on you!

Veronica said...

Awesome! But please don't say fall is around the corner-it hasn't really yet warmed up in Michigan. :P

affectioknit said...

That looks super!

elizabeth said...

Yay! It looks wonderful! Happy Spring!

gleek said...

looks great!

cseneque said...

This looks wonderful!
It's a great cheerful colour, and I really like this as a pullover.
Nice work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...