Sunday, April 05, 2009

Must Finish Sweater!

So do you remember the Tree Jacket I've been working on since the beginning of time? Yeah, I hardly remember either. Holy crap, I just looked at the project page on Ravelry and saw that I started it 7 months ago, ouch! Here's where I am, I'm so close to being done I can taste it:






I just need to finish up the second sleeve and I'm done! The sleeve is really getting me though, it's one of those black hole knitting situations, I knit and knit, but the thing never seems to get any longer. Well, at least I have my Ms. Pacman stitch marker to look at while I'm slogging away:





So tell me, what project have you had on the needles since half of forever?

-

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Looking great! Can't wait to see the finished product.

I've been working on the garter yoke cardigan from Knit.1 since January. It never gets longer! I just started the waist shaping last night. To be fair I was busy trying to graduate for the past three months.

Rachel said...

I've been working on a sweater on and off for a while now. I keep putting it off and working on other things when I really should just power through and finish it!

JFibers said...

While you're stalling on your sleeve you could work on some of these cuties:
http://tamiesnow.typepad.com/roxycraft/2009/04/free-pattern-amigurumi-easter-bunny-bunny-boo.html

gleek said...

i have this mitered square blanket that i started and will never finish :( i know it but i'm afraid to do anything with it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...