Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spicy Tahini Stew

This post is pretty much what I wrote on the food blog I keep with Shane, but this stew was so good that I have to share here too!






Isn’t it pretty? And it tastes just as good as it looks! This was our dinner for tonight, the Spicy Tahini Stew from the Swell zine. I ordered this cute little zine recently and just had to make the stew, it has all of my favorite ingredients: chickpeas, tahini, tons of veggies… and the recipe did not disappoint, it was super easy to make and was really delicious. The only mod I made was that I added garlic, but then I add garlic to pretty much everything savory.




If you haven’t bought yourself a copy of Swell yet, you’re really missing out, it’s got a bunch of really tasty looking recipes and it’s only $3!

-

1 comment:

nicolaknits said...

I LOVE chickpeas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...