Saturday, May 09, 2009

Craftstravaganza!



So the day before I got sick, Shane and I went to the Craftstravaganza show at the fairgrounds in Saint Paul. I went by myself last year but this time Shane was on vacation (there was only one day on his whole vacation where one of of wasn't sick) so he came with me. It was pretty good but I have to say that I was less impressed than last year. I did get this awesome necklace though:





It's another beauty from Pam Loudy, I love her stuff! I have two other necklaces by her and always check out her booth at local craft shows.


On the same day at the fairgrounds, there was the Living Green Expo which was okay but not as fun as last year and waaaaay too crowded. But there was vegan pizza at the Galactic Pizza booth so it was all good :) I snapped a quick pic of some people trying out Segways:


Thanks for all the feel better comments, you guys are great! I'm feeling pretty good today, I think I might even leave the house in the next couple of days without feeling like I'm going to die!
-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...