Friday, May 22, 2009

FO: Leo the Brave Lion




Look I finished something! I feel like I haven't had an FO in ages, but this cute little guy came together in no time. The pattern is from the Lion Brand booklet Vanna's Choice Easy Crochet Critters and I actually used the yarn called for - shocking! It's a really great little booklet, I got it at Michaels for $4.99 and it has a ton of cute and easy patterns. I used safety eyes for this little guy, I recently bought a ton of eyes from this awesome seller on Etsy, 6060, I totally recommend them if you're in the market for some eyes (yeah, that doesn't sound weird at all...)



And since Lion Brand is sweet enough to let you sell anything you make from any Lion Brand pattern (see), this little guy is available in my Etsy shop!


-

1 comment:

Rachel said...

So cute! And I love the fabrics you used in the project bags from a few posts back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...