Thursday, May 28, 2009

Knitscape

I'm such a podcast junkie! Mostly knitting podcasts, although I do listen to Last Bite which is a Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood podcast. I listen mostly when I'm crafting or cleaning with my iPod hooked up to the sound system in the living room and it's a lot more fun than tv usually. Anyway, there's a new one I found recently on iTunes called Knitscape (just search for "knitscape" on itunes) and it's awesome! It follows my favorite format which is two podcasters, lots of banter, and not a terrible amount of structure. Plus they're based in the Twin Cities! As with most podcasts, the sound quality on the first episode isn't stellar but don't let that keep you away, you might even want to skip right to the second episode, that one sounds great.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...