Sunday, May 17, 2009

May is made of suck

No, seriously, this month is just suck-tastic. First I had the killer death flu for a week, then my allergies did a super attack on me, and today my car crapped out. Woe is me, I'm such a whiner! The car died while we were in Roseville stopped at a light, luckily we were able to get it started and going long enough to stop in the Har Mar parking lot. I'm so glad we have AAA! They came really quick and the tow guy was even nice, shocking! He was just guessing, but he's thinking it could be a fuel pump or filter problem. Since it's Sunday we couldn't do much today so we just had it dropped at the shop and we'll deal with it tomorrow. Sigh, I'm so done with this car, it's crapped out soooo many times! I just need to find someone who wants to trade one of my project bags for a Prius, that's a fair trade, right :)

-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...