Saturday, June 06, 2009

Mini Golf!




As long as it has the word "mini" in front of it, golf is a lot of fun! Not that I've played real golf but I can't say that I'd ever want to. Yesterday, Shane and I went mini golfing at the course in Como Park, "Putt'r There" - awesomely cheezy name. It's right across from Como Town, the kiddie amusement park that looks like it has all sorts of rides and whatnots. This was the first time we'd played at this course and I really liked it, it even had a windmill (although it would have been better if it moved):


It was really cheap entertainment too, if you play the whole 18 holes, it's just $5 per person, not bad at all. Dinner was had at Holy Land in NE Minneapolis, I loooove Holy Land, the falafel is so good!
-

1 comment:

affectioknit said...

FUN! We love mini golf - it looks so warm there - it's so cold here...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...