Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Drop Spindle Bags



Have I talked much about my drop spindling here on the blog? I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but a while back I took some classes from one of the lovely ladies in my knitting group who was showing people how to use a drop spindle. I'll admit that I haven't done it much lately, but it really is a lot of fun! So I decided to add to my Etsy product line and make some Drop Spindle Bags, perfect for spindling works in progress:








By the way, the Back to School Sale is still going on in my shop, lots of stuff is gone but there are still some cute stitch markers and cards to be had!


-

5 comments:

weeseaweed said...

oh, i really want to learn how to drop-spindle! on a scale of 1-11, how hard did you find it to work out what to do?

VeganCraftastic said...

I found it to be about an 8 on the difficulty scale. For comparison, I found learning to knit to be all the way to 11 and learing to crochet to be about a 9.

weeseaweed said...

sweet! that's great advice. i'll definitely bear it in mind if i start getting frustrated.

now to find a spindle...

Mary said...

I have no idea what drop spindling is, but your bags are sure pretty!

unionjgirl said...

I like these! I'm on day 5 of doing the Tour de Fleece with a Turkish drop spindle, these bags make perfect sense for it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...