Friday, July 10, 2009

From Scotland With Love


It's been said many times, but knitters really are some of the most awesome people around. And no offence to all of the non-vegans out there, but vegan knitters are awesome X a million! I literally just got in the door from a long road trip, but I absolutely had to blog about the crazy cool package that came today from the lovely Mirella of the be my playground blog. Mirella is a vegan crafter living in Glasgow and she generously sent me a box of goodies (you know I loves me some goodies!)





There's a skein of Wendy Happy yarn in a cool variegated blue color (it's a bamboo nylon blend), 2 vegan chocolate bars (wheee, one's mint!), some super cute buttons, solid perfume, tea, tape measure, a batch of homemade shortbread, and she even made me a mix cd! The shortbread is delicious, I've already broken into it of course, it's made with real mint and it's a totally new taste for me but I love it :) The mix cd is titled Blow My Socks Right Off - Music for Discerning Knitters and it includes such awesome bands as The Delgados, Belle and Sebastian, and Rilo Kiley, she got my music tastes dead on! Thanks again Mirella!!!





3 comments:

affectioknit said...

Awesome!

weeseaweed said...

glad you like it, and you arrived home before the shortbread got stale!

Sarah said...

i'm 100% jealous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...