Friday, July 17, 2009

Ok, I was wrong...

...apparently I do need a door. Do you remember a few weeks ago I was talking about my car door needing to be fixed and I said that I could just ignore it? Yeah, not so much when it won't close AT ALL without a neighbors help closing it from the outside. Sigh. So Shane's picking the car up now and although our wallets are over $400 lighter, we will have a nice safe door. The expense comes at a really bad time, but what can you do. I tell you, my car must have a gypsy curse on it!
Ok, on to more pleasant and less whiny things! Look, I have more crochet blocks done:



I was pretty productive this last Tuesday at knit night, although I felt pretty zombie-ish because my stomach was in knots about car stuff the whole time. Good thing granny squares don't take much brain power :) I have lots of little squares done and it hasn't even made much of a dent in my leftover bin:

As you can see, I usually have quite a bit of yarn leftover after a pair of socks. I have pretty big feet (US size 10) but I don't knit very tall socks so I guess that makes up for it.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...