Friday, July 10, 2009

Skeeter Bites

Why do mosquitoes love me so much? I must be really tasty because I always end up covered in bites when I go up north to visit my parents, although it wasn't too bad this trip, I only ended up with about 4 really itchy ones. Ha, it's been quite a while since I've blogged and now you get to read about my itchy sorrow :) But the trip was lots of fun and I love being able to see my folks, we get along really really well now that I'm an adult (or as close to an adult as I'm like to get, ha ha). There was lots of outdoor fun, hanging out around the house, and even some shopping - of course I bought yarn and fabric, I'll share that when we get home, we're driving back tomorrow. Everyone cross your fingers that the air conditioner (or at least the fan) holds out for the whole trip. With my awesome car, if you go over a bump something looses connection and the fan dies out, wheeee :)

5 comments:

Mary said...

I got at least 25 bites camping last weekend. No fun at all!

affectioknit said...

...that must be 'cause you're so sweet...

SlipStitchWitch said...

I'm actually allergic to them..so mine get the side of half dollars and super hard and itchy...I hate them..they LOVE to bite me too...especially in the horrible spots like knuckles and scalp

Anonymous said...

Do you know about the awesome homeopathic gell that's called "Sting stop"? Totally works for me. I won't go to places like the Boundary Waters without a tube of it.

:) norseland

JFibers said...

So glad to hear you're back in town. So sorry to hear about all your bites!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...