Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sushi, Stellastarr, and Sewing

Today is apparently brought to you by the letter "S." Since Shane is working late tonight I decided that I needed something tasty for lunch so we drove down to the Lunds in Highland Park and got some vegan sushi:





I looove sushi, it's one of those foods that I could eat all the time and never get tired of, so yummy! I prefer homemade (we're making some for dinner tomorrow!) but as far as market sushi goes, the packs from Lunds are pretty good. Now if you want really good restaurant sushi with tons of vegan options, you have to go to Midori's Floating World Cafe in Minneapolis. It's crazy good and they moved into a new space this year so it's not quite so tiny inside.


As for the rest of the day, I have lots of sewing to get done for my Etsy shop and I have the new Stellastarr album to listen to while I work, whee!


-

2 comments:

torrance said...

ooh, that looks gooood

Anonymous said...

Cool! Thanks for the tip on the Sushi restaraunt that is Veggie friendly. I've been hoping to find one around the cities that has more options than Cucumber rolls and seawead salad.

There was a place back in CA that would make fabulous veggie Sashimi.

-norseland

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...