Wednesday, July 01, 2009

That's a big bag of corn

No really:



Can you guess what I've been making with this huge bag of dried corn? It's a sewing project. Any guesses?


?


?


?


Bean Bags! It's a wedding project for a certain tall blond friend that's getting married this month, she's going to have one of those games where you throw a bean bag through a board with holes (this game probably has a name but I have no idea what it is) and I'm making the bean bags:







I did the bulk of the work today while listening to a bunch of podcasts and I only managed to stab myself once with a needle. The fabric was a little tough to do the hand sewing to close the openings and I scraped the needle across my index finger, ouch! But luckily I didn't bleed on anything :)


-

5 comments:

SlipStitchWitch said...

Wow..thats dedication lol. Or maybe I just dislike sewing that much lol. I'd crochet my friends corn bags for the game though..so to each his own I suppose.

weeseaweed said...

and you've got a rad bag leftover from the corn to do something crafty with!

all those in one day? that's productive. i need to aspire to something like that...

affectioknit said...

Your bean bags look lovely!!!

DrChopSuey said...

Cornhole... everyone here in Indiana seems to love the game. Myself, I've never played... but if I had amazing looking beanbags like that I probably would play!

JFibers said...

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!! I love them and can't wait to use them with Grant's custom homemade corn hole boards. The boards are going to match the bean bags.... I sense a theme going on here... Hee hee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...