Wednesday, August 05, 2009

C25K Week One, Day Two

Whew, I just finished Day 2 of the program today and I'm so hungry! This time, I ran with my husband and we did the workout in the park that's close to us instead of at the gym on the treadmill. Outside is so much harder! I feel ok though, my hips were a bit sore yesterday but better today so I can't complain too much. I've also decided to sign up for a Halloween 5K called the Monster Dash and I'm very excited about that, I think having that goal will be great motivation for my lazy butt :) Now to get lunch...

2 comments:

Mary said...

That race looks so fun! I would totally register for a race if I could wear a monster costume while running. Have fun!

weeseaweed said...

it does look fun! congrats on getting to day 2 and getting outdoors!

my flatmate said making the transition from treadmill to street was hard, too, but i've always found it harder to run indoors... maybe it depends what you start with, in which case you're doing the best thing by mixing it up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...